Well. Here we are. Whoops!
Yet another blog software change… and this time with a redesign.
I’d appreciate your dropping a comment if it looks like things have gone horribly, horribly wrong.
Oh, 10 points to the person who can guess what I’m holding in that picture up there.
A couple of very geeky things to point out:
- The RSS feed is still not 100% the way I want it (I need to hack in some more stuff to Drupal)… but it’s getting there… I want full text feeds, but now it’s only doing excerpts… better than before, at any rate.
- NOTE: The RSS feed url has changed to http://davidnunez.com/blog/node/feed
- Please adjust your rss readers and syndicators.
- I will attempt to have the old feeds at index.xml, index.rdf, etc redirect to the new feed url, but no promises that will work
- pMachine mutilated any urls I entered so there’s a lot of strange "[url" stuff in the old entries. I’ll slowly work my way through to clean those up
- Many comments I made are out of order (it has to do with registered vs. non-registered users threaded discussions)
- I didn’t bother transfering categories… I’m very excited about Drupal’s taxonomy system as a means to categorize. I’ll, again, have to work through the archives, slowly.
- Ability for anonymous users to make comments
- migration instructions for pMachine
Okay. There you have it.
David Nuñez Newsletter
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox.