Okay, I got started much later than desired... I slept in and watched some shows on my tivo...
I set up a completely clean environment after uninstalling all JREs from previous experiments on my work computer (which I brought home for the weekend)
Java J2SE 1.3.1
Jakarta Tomcat 4.0.6
Jakarta Struts 1.0.2
This is enough for now (uses a barebones XML fake database)... I will eventually swap in some real database support.
Will be using JBuilder 7 as my IDE.
And away we go...
Keep up with weekly resources about our rapidly evolving cyborganic relationship with technology. Topics include humanity inside computers, technology culture, digital artifacts, and augmented productivity for 21st century knowledge work.
I won't ever give away your email address. You can always unsubscribe. No hard feelings.