Skip to content


Members Public

Calligraphic Graphic Design Style

What is the name of this style of graphic design that I see on T-shirts and posters: It’s a very loopy calligraphic-looking effect. Quite a bit organic and bold, usually monochromatic. I’m calling it Calligraphy Weeds until someone tells me otherwise.